Calgel Plus art mixing gel cream gel 1.5g is exclusive to the Calgel Plus range.
This unique cream colour gel has multiple uses for nail art within the Calgel Plus range.
Size: W36mm x H25mm x D33.5mm jar
- Please adapt curing times depending on the colour mixed, refer to colour curing times.
- Dual Nail Light: 30 seconds, if cured neat, without mixing with colour gel.
If you mix with colour gel or glitter, adjust according to the curing time of the colour used. For example, 60 seconds.
- Crystalamp: 60 seconds, if cured neat, without mixing with colour gel. If you mix with colour gel or glitter, adjust according to the curing time of the colour used. ?For example, 120 seconds.
Directions for use:
- Calgel Plus cream art mixing gel can be mixed with Calgel Plus colour gel to create a cream mix art gel.
- No mixing of the product in the jar required before use.
- Top gel may, or may not be applied, depending on the choice of the technician. However, it is not necessary.
- Use Calgel cream art mixing gel used to fasten three-dimensional art and rhinestones.
- You can create raised or three-dimensional art using Calgel plus and Calgel classic colours.
- Viscosity is adjusted depending on the ratio of cream art gel to colour mixed.
- Hard edges after curing may be buffed or filed slightly.
- If you want to create a transparent three-dimensional art by mixing with top gel, we recommend using Calgel non-wipe top gel that does not leave a tacky layer after curing.
- Not to be used as a base or top gel layer.
- Clean your gel brush thoroughly after use & cover with a brush cap. Ideally have a dedicated brush for use with Calgel plus cream art mixing gel.
- Scoop out the cream art mixing gel with a clean and oil free spatula, free from product residue. Be sure only to scoop out the correct amount needed as not to waste product.
- Calgel Plus Mixing gel is extremely sensitive to indoor and outdoor light. Close the lid as soon as you have removed the desired amount of gel. Avoid using it near an open window, or close to the curing lamp.
- Store the gel jar in a cool dark area.
- Clean the rim of the gel jar before closing it.
- Even though the gel is thicker and raised, you shouldn?ft experience heat during curing.
- Mix only enough gel for use, and do not store left over mixed gel.
- Can be mixed with premium silver art liner gel.