Clean Top gel 3.5g CGCTGs
Calgel Clean Top Gel 3.5g is a semi-hard top gel that offers an antibacterial action to gel nails.
It provides a natural shine finish, that is easy to apply.
Size: (H)22mm x (W) 30mm jar
Product code: CGCTGs
60 seconds in a Dual lamp (UV&LED)
90 seconds in a?Crystalamp (or 36-Watt UV lamp)
Directions for use:
- Apply a thin layer of Calgel Clean Top gel directly on top of Calgel colour, or Calgel clear gel. Do not apply a thick layer.
- After curing, wipe the tacky layer with a nail wipe and Calguard liquid.
- To be used exclusively as a finishing gel. Do not use as a base gel layer, do not apply it directly to the nails.
- Mix the gel thoroughly before use. Use a sterilized metal spatula or a disposable toothpick to stir.
- For removal, remove the layer of top gel with an 80g nail file. Then follow the normal soak-off procedure, using Calaway.
- It is recommended to have a separate brush for use only with Calgel top gel. Clean thoroughly after use and cover the brush with a brush cap.
- Particularly recommended for use on toenails.
- The product remains active until the gel is removed from the nail.
- Do NOT mix Calgel Clean Top gel with any other gels. Use neat.
- Calgel Clean Top gel is not a cure for any nail diseases or infections.
- Calgel Top gel is extremely sensitive to indoor and outdoor light. Keep the jar closed between applications and avoid placing it near an open window or the curing lamp.
- After use clean your brush thoroughly and cover with a brush cap.
- Clean the jar rim after use, before closing it.
- Store in a cool, dark area
TEST METHOD BASED ON JIS Z 2801 MEASUREMENT METHOD:
- We are inspecting with two typical bacteria (yellow staphylococcus and Escherichia coli).
(Effectiveness has not been confirmed for all bacteria.)
Test request destination: Japan Food Inspection
Test report issuance number: 220G018119-002
Q & A:
Q: Is there any anti-bacterial effect on the fingernails?
A: There is no antibacterial effect on the fingernails. It has an antibacterial effect only where the product has been applied on the gel nail surface. It forms a barrier on top of the gel surface. The nail itself does not become anti-bacterial.
Q: Isn’t Escherichia coli and yellow staphylococcus a food poisoning bacterium?
A: Escherichia coli and yellow staphylococcus are representative of various bacteria, so they are said to have antibacterial properties against most bacteria.
Q: Will a thick application of Calgel Clean top gel have more efficacy?
A: No, the antibacterial effect does not increase even if the thickness is increased.
Q: Does it have any odour?
A: After application it is not odourless, but it does not have a slight odour during the application procedure.
Q: Does the antibacterial property of the gel decrease if it is not used soon after first opening?
A: The antibacterial activity does not decrease over time, the potency will remain the same.
Q: Is it effective to apply it to anything other than nails (e.g., caps and brushes)?
A: Yes, it has an antibacterial effect even if it is applied to items other than the nails.
Q: Why is the gel cloudy?
A: It contains silver ions as a component of the gel that gives the gel a cloudy appearance, however after curing the gel appears clear.