New cosmetic art glitter gel from Calgel
A new CONCENTRATED texture that does not require stirring.
6 colour options are available with multiple uses.
It has a paste consistency which is then diluted according to the requitement.
1. Use as it is
2. Mix with mixing gel, the strength of colour can be adjusted according to the requirement.
3. Mix with colour gel, it is recommended to use a sheer colour.
4. Mix with top gel for a glitter topcoat.
5. Tapping, for a matte metal look.
6. Glitter gradation, mix with mixing gel.
VIEW USAGE NOTES HERE
UV 36Watt or Crystalamp: 60 seconds
Dual nail light (UV & LED): 30 seconds
* It is recommended to cure with Calgel’s dedicated Crystalamp or dual nail light.?We cannot guarantee the curing of other companies’ lamps.
Precautions for use:
1. Since glitter tends to remain on the brush, it is recommended to use a designated brush for the art glitter gels.
2. Close the lid frequently after & during use to prevent curing,
3. When mixing do not use too much glitter in relation to the gel.
Q & A:
Q. Is it possible to apply solid color without mixing with mixing gel etc.?
A. Yes, but the texture is hard, so you need to adjust the brush pressure.
For a full colour coating, we recommend adjusting the viscosity with a mixing gel.
Q. Curing time when mixed (dual nail light / UV crystalamp)
A. Please cure according to the longer curing time.
Example) Glitter (dual = 30 seconds / UV = 60 seconds) + mixing gel (dual = 60 seconds / UV = 180 seconds) ?? Curing in 60 seconds / 180 seconds
Example) Glitter (dual = 30 seconds / UV = 60 seconds) + top gel (dual = 15 seconds / UV = 30 seconds) ?? 30 Curing in seconds / 60 seconds
* The image may differ slightly from the actual color.