TOP LABEL COLOUR INDICATOR
M = Solid / full coverage with single layer application
S = Sheer coverage with one layer application, some sheer colours may offer solid coverage upon 2 layer application, please refer to each individual colour for a better description.
G = Glitter / shimmer
P = Pearlised finish
A = Art product
Please note that each product’s intensity of finish may differ. Some will be more sheer or more pearlized than others. Please refer to each product for a better description.
The number of the colour in that colour range
RE = red; OR = orange; YE = yellow; GR = green; BL = blue; PU = purple; PI = pink; BE = beige / neutral; BR = brown; GY = grey; BK = black; WH = white; GD = gold; SL = silver; NE = neon
HOW TO USE:
Use as a normal colour gel, it can be used for full colour application and nail art.
- After applying Calgel natural gel, cure.
- Apply 2 layers of Colour Calgel Plus; cure. Single layer application can be used as a base for nail art.
- Apply your choice of Calgel Top Gel; cure.
36 Watt UV curing lamp or Calgel Crystalamp: 180 seconds
Dual curing lamp (UV & LED): 60 seconds
- We cannot guarantee the curing of other companies’ lamps.
- Please check each product’s individual curing time as they may vary.
- Be sure to apply Calgel + colour gel on top of cured Calgel natural gel or control colour gel to prevent staining and to ensure the strength of the gel application.
- Stir the jar well before use to ensure even pigment distribution and to prevent streaking.
* The image may differ slightly from the actual colour.